The Kollel offers a wide range of classes and programs specifically geared toward women. Programs include:
- Challah Baking
- Study of our Great Matriachs
- Passover food demonstrations
- Health tips for a healthy body and soul
- Joys of Jewish Motherhood
- Mitzvot of Women
- Hamantashen baking and recipes
- Women’s Shabbat Experience
- Annual Subsidized Trip To Israel Sponsored by JWRP
Listen to Rikki Katz’s class about our matriarch Rachel!:
Join Kollel Women on Sunday, February 26 at 7:00 for a Hamantaschen bake at the Katz’s home. RSVP to RikkiSugar@Gmail.com or ShayaKatz@KCKollel.org to join us!
The Kollel Rabbis and their wives captivate women with their breadth of knowledge and unique wit and humor. Each class is unique, fun, and inspiring. To learn more about our Women’s programs and classes please contact Mrs. Rikki (Sugarman) Katz.